Folkestone & District Mind are recruiting to provide time-limited one-to-one Person-Centred-Planning support. PCP will be solution-focused and aimed at improving and maintaining the wellbeing of clients. The work will be required to provide information or effectively signpost clients to enable them to make informed choices and help overcome barriers to a person engaged with the service living in a way that promotes their health and wellbeing.
Primary areas of responsibility
- To liaise with the other members of FDMind staff and volunteer team to provide the coordinated delivery of wellbeing support.
- To undertake standard referral and assessment procedure of all new referrals into the service.
- To manage caseloads within the PCP process.
- To maintain as appropriate, monitoring and evaluation records required through the Live Well Kent contract as advised by the contract manager.
- To attend regular team meeting and supervision as appropriate to the duties and responsibilities of the post.
- To have knowledge and experience in the mental health sector would be preferrable,as well as listening /counselling skills.
- The ability to be mindful and empatheic but remain solution focussed.
- The ability to present a positive, resilient and optmistic outlook.
- Capable of motivating people to help change their behaviour.
- Flexible and willing to respond to a rapidly changing enviroment.
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as a member of a team.
- An Enhanced DBS Certificate will be required which we will organise.
For more information, please call the Mind Resource Centre on 01303 250090 and ask for Michelle.