A huge thank you to everyone who has made donations to Folkestone & District Mind. Every donation that we receive helps us continue to provide vital services for local residents experiencing mental health problems:
- An amazing £1254.10 received 14th February 2019 from Sainsbury West Park Farm carrier bag donation.
- Rocheforts has very kindly donated £35.40 from sales of their carrier bags for the period Jan-June 2019.
- £100.00 donation from Cutting Edge Barbers was received, raised via customer tips and donations during Mental Health Awareness week.
- Pharos Lodge of Freemasons in Dover donated a fantastic £500.00, raised at a Ladies Night event.
- £78.00 has been received via Easter Raffle ticket sales from the Kent Military Community Choir.
- £82.50 raised via a comedy night in Dover.
- A £5 donation in memory of former member, Clem, has been passed to the Resource Centre via the Cheriton Shop.
- £50.70 has been received from Year 6 Pupils of Saltwood C.E.P School, raised at their House Charity Day.