Do you need support accessing information and services online? If so, our new Digital Befriender Service could help you.
This service is designed to help South Kent Mind members increase their knowledge, skills and confidence to access information or services online via an iPad, tablet, mobile phone or laptop.
The aim of this service is to help South Kent Mind members become more technology literate by building knowledge and confidence in areas such as:
• Setting up and using video link platforms such as Zoom, Skype and FaceTime
• Understanding how to use web browsers
• Search engines
• Using email
• Setting up and using ‘WhatsApp’ groups
• Being safe and responsible online
How Does it Work?
If you think this service would be useful to you, contact South Kent Mind to register your interest.
- You will be matched with a Digital Befriender
- A time convenient to you will be arranged for your first telephone call with your matched Digital Befriender
Phone 01303 250090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest
We aim to launch this service early 2021