The Money Charity are offering a free 1-hour Money Safety workshop via Zoom to provide tips and guidance to keep your money and identity safe.
Today, online scamming and identity theft is more common than ever before. Scammers are incredibly sophisticated and there should be no shame associated with being a victim of scamming, it can happen to anyone!
In light of this, The Money Charity has designed a 1-hour virtual workshop to help people keep their money and identity safe. This workshop is extremely valuable and suitable for everyone, signposting different tips, tools and organisations offering support throughout the session.
This engaging workshop, which is delivered on Zoom, is suitable for up to 30 people and covers the following topics:The Money Charity
• Understand identify fraud and identity theft
• Recognise different types of financial scams/abuse
• Understand how to reduce the risk of identity theft
• Understand how to shop safely online
• Understand what steps to take to prevent being a victim of financial scams/abuse
Download the flyer below for further information.
Click here to book.