The annual sponsored walk for South Kent Mind takes place on Sunday, 18 September, 2022 in Hythe.
This year walkers are encouraged to #WearBlue.
Historic Hythe High Street, the beautiful beach and Royal Military Canal are all included in the 7km route. There is an optional extension to the route that adds on an extra 2km to its length.
Registration costs £4 per adult while children under 18 go free.
Check-in on the day will take place at the South Kent Mind charity shop, 105 High Street, Hythe, from 9am on 18 September with the walk commencing promptly at 10am.
To book your discounted adult tickets for just £4 per person (kids go free) click this link:
We very much hope you will raise sponsorship for South Kent Mind. You can do this using an online sponsor form through JustGiving or complete the form below to download a sponsor form you can print off and ask friends to complete.
Remember, when you link your online sponsor page to a charity you must select South Kent Mind – not just Mind – or the funds you raise will not support the work delivered in the Dover and Folkestone areas.
- Walkers will meet outside the South Kent Mind charity shop in Hythe High Street.
- We will head down the historic high street before crossing the Royal Military Canal near Sainsburys.
- Walkers then head down St Leonard’s Road straight to the beach.
- The route then takes you east passing the Stade Court Hotel, The Waterfront, Hythe Imperial Hotel and golf course.
- At this point you have three bridges that can take you over the Royal Military Canal depending on the length of walk you wish to undertake. Follow the path alongside the canal back to Hythe town centre and the South Kent Mind charity shop.