Join us at South Kent Mind and get Moving for Mind this winter. Set yourself an exercise and fundraising challenge and raise money for better mental health. It’s your challenge, so however you choose to move; run, cycle, dance, walk or swim, all the money you raise will go to helping local people experiencing a mental health problem in the Dover, Deal Folkestone and Hythe area.
Join as a team or an individual and promote active wellbeing of body and mind as well as raising vital funds for those local people in need.
The past 18 months has shown the challenges that many have faced around mental health. Since the pandemic began, we’ve seen depression rates double and a record number of people needing support. We’re dealing with a mental health crisis. Your support is more critical than ever.
- £50 could pay for a one-to-one counselling session.
- £100 could pay for a mindfulness workshop for six clients.
- £250 could pay for a six-week Coping with Life course for a new client suffering with anxiety and depression.
Moving for Mind is an exciting exercise and fundraising challenge to raise money for better mental health in the Dover and Folkestone districts. Your important fundraising will help make sure no one faces a mental health problem alone. It’s your challenge – What will you choose?
How to get involved:
- Pick your exercise challenge
- Set you target
- Visit the Moving For Mind campaign page on JustGiving and create an online fundraising page linked to this South Kent Mind campaign.
- If you are using a different platform then make sure you select ‘South Kent Mind’ on your fundraising platform. It must say all three words ‘South’ ‘Kent’ ‘Mind’ or the funds raised will not support our work locally in the Dover and Folkestone areas.
- Have fun and raise money and become a South Kent Mind superstar.
- Don’t forget to tag #movingformind and support South Kent Mind.
To receive your free Moving for Mind fundraising pack, with tips & ideas, please complete the form below