South Kent Mind’s positive visualisation group commences the first Thursday of every month from 11am until 12pm. These relaxing and inspiring sessions are held face-to-face at the South Kent Mind Centre, 3 Mill Bay, Folkestone and include an option to join via Zoom.
Lisa will gently guide you through the positive visualisation in a safe space and include:
- starting with mindful breathing and gentle discussion to include everyone
- anxiety-low mood-ache or pain release exercise or exercise
- discussion in between if anyone wants to share.
- a feel good script to relate to giving that a colour and imprinting the feel good feeling
- positive visualisation meditation, somewhere different each week in nature to draw that sensation into our heart centre
There are only a certain number of spaces in the face-to-face group, so please book early. To book, email email@example.com or phone 01303 250090. For those who cannot attend in class, Mind members can also join via Zoom.
To become a Mind member please phone us on 01303 250090 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a telephone or face-to-face referral appointment.